ALUMINUM RAMP SOLUTIONS
Improve Your Home’s Accessibility With a Modular Ramp Systems You Can Trust.
Home is where you’re most comfortable and should be a safe place that you can easily access. EZ Rampz modular ramp systems can transform the entrance of your home to eliminate the barriers that prevent you or your loved ones from entering and exiting your home in a safe, convenient manner. Whether you are looking for a ramp to accommodate a wheelchair or scooter, or perhaps aid in mobility and balance, we can design a modular ramp that suits your needs.
Metal Ramps Configured to Fit Any Entrance.
No two homes are alike. That’s why EZ Rampz offers aluminum wheelchair ramps for homes that are designed with flexibility in mind. Our semi-permanent ramps take the worry out of whether or not it will fit your home’s entrance. EZ Rampz accessibility solutions are designed to be configured to fit any entrance, even complex ones. Perhaps the best part? Once scheduled, our modular ramp systems can be installed in a matter of hours because they don’t require any construction!
To find out more information about how aluminum wheelchair ramps for homes can offer your more accessibility, or to speak with one of our dedicated mobility solution experts, call us today at 1-855-357-7679 to schedule a free in-home evaluation.
Located in Roanoke, VA and with technicians available in Raleigh, NC and Virginia Beach, VA, we are able to get to your service call quickly!
- Infinite Configurations:
The PATHWAY 3G allows for infinite modular ramp and platform configurations, creating safe and seamless access for both standard and unique entryways. Ramp lengths from 2′-8′ and platform sizes up to 8’x5′ enable you to overcome any access challenge at your home.
- Superior Surface Traction:
Featuring an extruded tread surface with raised ribs to provide exceptional slip-resistance, our solid surface ramps give optimal traction to prevent unnecessary slip and falls.
- Premium Handrail Styles:
Three handrail options are available. These component-based rail options are easy-to-assemble and customize. All styles are made of aluminum and feature a durable finish with a continuous top rail.
- The most popular handrail configuration, the two-line rail provides dual gripping surfaces by having a second rail below the continuous top rail.
- Vertical pickets offer an added level of safety, especially for children and small pets. Our pre-assembled aluminum inserts meet the 4-inch sphere rule for spacing.
- Horizontal pickets offer an aesthetic option while maintaining safety. These horizontal inserts run parallel to the topmost rail.
- Durable and Safe:
The PATHWAY 3G is made of high-strength aluminum which will not deteriorate in the outdoor elements and features slip-resistant surfaces that maintain traction in any weather. Sides are finished and flush with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into the usable ramp area.
- Aluminum Advantage:
The PATHWAY 3G is virtually maintenance free, it will not rust or rot and is constructed from an environmentally friendly material.
- Hassle-free Design:
The ramp system will not impact your home’s property value because it does not alter or add to the structure of the residence – no poured footers, no construction – just simple assembly.
- Quick and Efficient Installation:
PATHWAY 3G ramps installed by EZ Rampz are able to be installed quickly, usually only taking a few hours on-site. This means minimal disruption for you and your family.
Modular Aluminum Ramps Cost & Payment Plans
Rent: $5 per foot/month + $75 each platform
Installation fee: $100 – $500 (dependent on distance and complexity)
Purchase to Own
The cost for a ramping system can vary drastically, dependent upon the height, distance and number of turns required to accommodate your home or commercial residence.
- Rent-to-Own:If you have an existing ramp rental system that you would now like to own, you can then purchase it outright at a discounted rate based upon how long you’ve been renting. Each month we take a portion of your rental cost and apply it toward the ownership of your ramp. Meaning that rental ramp could be paid off entirely in as little as 36 months of completed payments.Other financing options are available – subject to credit approval.